The library and computer labs can be used by teachers to:
- instruct a class in a setting allowing each student individual use of a computer
- enable students to work on collaborative projects
- enable students access to reference materials
- have a librarian instructed class in research or library use
- provide a quiet atmosphere for make up testing
- Computer labs can be scheduled through the sharepoint site.
- The library tables and computers can be scheduled by emailing the library.
- Teachers sending students individually to the library for testing or research must call the library (1622) before issuing passes.